This morning Sis proudly announces, in front of Alex (no doubt using her as a human shield), Hey Mom! I made my own Face book account last night!
Now I have to applaud her for figuring out how to create it, waiting until I went to bed, and for choosing to do it when Alex was there to keep me from going medieval on her when she announced it. So that being said, even after going in and locking down as much as I could as possibly could, then having Jaben go in and lock the laptop down to the most kid friendly permissions I'm not sure I want her out there perusing the daily thoughts posted on face book.
Parker went dove hunting today with Jaben for the second day in a row and really enjoyed finishing them off with his BB gun. I'm not sure if I should be horrified or proud.
We planned to leave the kids with Mom tonight and head over to where a bunch of people are camping but being the old tired folks we are we decided to have a bonfire weenie roast at the house. Yea Rah to the fast times and excitement at the Davis Ranch.
No comments:
Post a Comment