Thank you God we made it through the first day back! Both kids jumped othe bus with little or no fanfare and absolutely no fits. I was so happy you'd thought I'd won the flipping lottery. I ,of ourselves didn't make it the entire day without a call from the nurse, had to go pick up Sis' inhaler and take it to her. It's like freaking fort Knox trying to get medication in the school system. He'll when we were in school we carried lighters, cough medicine, throat lozenges Tylenol, Midol, and anything else we thought we might need. You didn't go to the nurse unless you were puking or needed a nap. Now you need signed documentation to take tylenol. I asked if the kids could keep a little first aid kit in their desk with bandaids, and she advised against it. Really? Because I'm pretty sure neither of m kids have decided to become chemists and snort bandaids yet.
Once the kids got home Kennedy told me about the annoying kids on the bus and Parker's only complaint is that they don't get enough to eat or drink. This coming from the kid that eats all day. Poor kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment