Ok, so I'm a little paranoid. Sis had such a hard time going last year and it was absolutely heart wrenching for both of us. I've emailed her teacher, given her a pep talk and packed a suprise in her pencil box thingy. Of course the kids were sent to bed an hour ago and I can still hear them in there talking. URGH
We did go and see the Smurf's today and the movie while terribly expensive was pretty good. Then we had the 1st grade open house so Parker could find his room. Once we got home I got to fill out the oodles of paperwork they send home (why is it not online?) and write out 6 checks for various necessary items. Again, why couldn't it be all one check? I have no idea how people with more than 2 kids in school make it. I'm looking forward to some down time tomorrow to update this blog with the latest and greatest on the kids before I forget the comments. We'll see how that works out!
No comments:
Post a Comment