Monday, August 15, 2011

Trial Run

This may be a total exercise in futility. How many journals, logs, diaries have I started over the last 35 years? I'm hopeful that since I can type faster than I can write I will be better at keeping this current. There are so many things that happen on a daily basis that I want to be able to share and remember later. So much that I can't possibly keep them straight in my head or hope to pass them on later. 
If all goes well I can look back to the entries and be the coolest old broad out there with unlimited memory, wowing my friends and grand kids. If not my kids and loved ones will have a window into my perspective on how things went down at the Davis Ranch:) 
So lets see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment